Reflecting on my most popular posts, I noticed tea recipes are a big hit! Since it is currently fall, one of the best seasons for tea, it is the perfect time to introduce you to another recipe.
Indian Cardamom Tea- Recipe found in the cookbook Trim Healthy Future by Rashida Simpson
Ingredients (makes one serving):
- 1 black tea bag
- 1/2 cup boiling water (I ended up adding more than this)
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 3/4 cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- tiny pinch of salt
- Sweetener to taste (I used 1/2 tsp of Trim Healthy Mama’s super sweet blend)
- First boil your water, and add it to your mug
- Let tea bag steep for about 5 minutes
- Stir in all the other ingredients with a spoon
- Enjoy your tea!
Let me know in the comments if this sounds like something you would try! Thanks for reading, and have an amazing rest of your day!