I found lots of fun popsicle recipes at jessicagavin.com. Today I will be sharing one of these recipes with you!
Orange Mango Coconut Popsicles
(Makes 10 popsicles)
- 4 cups of mango
- 2 cups of whisked coconut milk
- 3 tbsp of honey
- 3 tbsp of orange juice
- Blend 3 cups of mango, 1 1/2 cups of coconut milk, orange juice, and honey
- Chop the remaining mango into 1/4 inch cubes and divide them evenly into popsicle molds (or whatever you are freezing your popsicles in).
- Add about 3 tbsp of blended mango, coconut, orange juice, and honey per popsicle mold
- Add in coconut milk until each mold is filled to the desired amount
- Insert your popsicle sticks and freeze overnight
I hope you will make these homemade popsicles, if you do make them leave a comment below about how it tastes! Thanks for reading!
2 thoughts on “Homemade Popsicles”
Ooh, yum!! We make poscicles a lot in the summer. 😛
LikeLiked by 1 person
Will definitely be trying these with my kids!